Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i am at a church there is a man there that seems to have something ### me i do not no what that is will you pray with me that God will dill with him and open doors for me there to sing for God and to teach the word he has put in my heart and that God will send me a helper and that God will help me to see him move and to fill his love in my life and that he will help me to get back some old but good friend soon i miss them a lot and that God will give me back all that was lot do to lies that where told to me by my old church and that God will dill with the ones how told them to me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I will be at the front of Gods mind right now. I am being red flagged by someone who I was dating because he told me things he said he never told me. He called me crazy and said never contact him again. I just was following Gods plan for my life and now I think That the...
Replies
10
Views
150
I am devastated by my family and the lies they told on me. I pray that You protect me and keep me safe. I never want to think about my sister or say her name. I pray I can get out of that situation soon and fast. Please let the truth come to light. I didn’t do anything they accused me of...
Replies
11
Views
194
There have been a lot of people stealing from me- money, food, and other things. Will you pray that god will deal with this soon and that this will stop? There have been people in my family who have stolen about ### from me. I NEED GOD TO HELP ME SOON
Replies
12
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom