Help ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I woke up to demonic sounds of animal abuse being played over me, spirits putting something on my hand and a voice so weird it doesn’t sound human speaking in my ear. Also former acquaintances calling me a bitch and saying, now I command you. Prayers to remove all of these voices and defilement...
Replies
13
Views
175
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me be on top of a situation and not overreact or stress about it. It’s I just wanna take care of something but also did not want to ignore the situation. I wanna work and be productive and get things done just like that. I also don’t wanna overreact either so please...
Replies
11
Views
150
Me & my family got a dog today from an animal rescue center. We had the whole 6 week process & it's our third time seeing him today. I know he's new to it all, but it got a bit much for me, my mum & my brother. He's running all around the house on the sofas & he broke some plant pots, ripping...
Replies
14
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom