Help ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Thank u Father for yet another day! Lord, please help me. I need your help in so many ways. Help me with my education and future. You know I rescue animals but where do I begin, where not even my school understands exactly what I wanna do. I'm not financially stable, I'm struggling, I hope one day I can have the $$ to help my family. Mostly my parents, They done a lot for me and I can't even repay them :( And donate $$ to help animals and children. God also help me health wise. I want to lose weight for so many reasons. I want to have energy throughout every day. Please help me !! I just ask you in the name of Jesus, to please give me Good Blessings from here on out. I've been through a lot and it has made me realize a lot of stuff. And learned from my mistakes. Hear me out Lord, because without you, I won't make it!

I Love You Father. Ttys C: :* <3

**I wanna rescue animals**
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I woke up to demonic sounds of animal abuse being played over me, spirits putting something on my hand and a voice so weird it doesn’t sound human speaking in my ear. Also former acquaintances calling me a bitch and saying, now I command you. Prayers to remove all of these voices and defilement...
Replies
13
Views
175
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me be on top of a situation and not overreact or stress about it. It’s I just wanna take care of something but also did not want to ignore the situation. I wanna work and be productive and get things done just like that. I also don’t wanna overreact either so please...
Replies
11
Views
150
Me & my family got a dog today from an animal rescue center. We had the whole 6 week process & it's our third time seeing him today. I know he's new to it all, but it got a bit much for me, my mum & my brother. He's running all around the house on the sofas & he broke some plant pots, ripping...
Replies
14
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom