Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Jesus, I know I only hope and pray to truly love and adore and share a blessed life with that one very special and beautiful lady who is going to be my loving wife some day soon.

But Jesus, if there is something I am doing that is putting off that special lady or I am not helping matters, then please help me.

Sometimes or often I do have some doubts about myself, Jesus, please remove such self-doubts and help me to do all that I can do to find my true love of my life.

I do long to be with her and I pray she is feeling the same, I know she is here somewhere, but it is unclear who she is, Jesus, I am ready to be with her and give all my heart and all my love and fall deeply in love with her, Jesus, whoever she is, please touch her heart, I hope and pray she is ready to give all my heart and all my love to and fall deeply in love with me.

Draw us together, so we are together enjoying such a beautiful blessed loving happy relationship, let us be the Christmas gift to each other, and be such rich blessings to one another, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I am praying very hard for all of your intentions. Amen and amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please protect me and help me make the right decisions. My sister is being difficult. I am sorry I hurt her. I was wrong, but she refused to see what she did wrong. She refuses to see my point of view. I was trying to work with her until she made all these assumptions. I pray she and my...
Replies
10
Views
163
Almighty God please help me. I just lost the love of my life, my beautiful wife ###. She's in heaven with you now and I miss her tremendously. We were together 10 years and now she's gone with you. Please protect her for me and let her know I love her and miss her tremendously. She always prayed...
Replies
8
Views
151
My mum ### and I made a mistake at least my mum took some responsibility for once, usually she blames other(s). It was with an ESL student, named ###. Hope he forgives us. Hope he doesn’t drop her as we forgot him. My mum is paranoid and thinking she is going to lose all or most of her students...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom