Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

radkins21

Prayer Warrior
I pray for my family to be safe all of us to be honest for God to watch over us and love us
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord help my husband who is experiencing a medical issue and is out of state. I pray to you to stop what is happening and watch over him until he gets home safe. I fear not as you walk with us always. Keep him safe and in your arms.
Replies
9
Views
162
This screen fell apart when tried to clean the paint off of it that another faulty worker put on late night a few months ago now after paying him thinking he would be honest and return the next morning like he said he would and Nope he sure didn’t. This really has us scared how dishonest these...
Replies
8
Views
128
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,270
Messages
16,820,714
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom