Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

womobewo

Prayer Warrior
lord, i know you can; i know you will; i know you will help. please, Jesus. give me groceries. thank you. amen
 
Father I come to you on behalf of this prayer. Lord I thank you for the great faith you have given this petitioner. They are declaring and decreeing your promises. Lord you said you would provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. Father they are in need of food. Father ### said he had never seen the righteous forsaken or there seed begging for bread. So I know father you're going to give them a miracle. I don't know how you want to do, but I know that you are. Lord I don't know if you're going to touch someone's heart to buy their groceries. Or if you're going to give them finances so that they can buy their own. I just know you are not going to let your child go hungry. So father I just encourage them to open their hands in anticipation. Because you said you were going to provide all of our needs. And by faith I know that you will, father I pray that you would open up doors of favor for them. I pray that you would make a way, out of no way. I pray that you would meet them at the point of their need. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Dear Lord,

This woman needs you. She has no where to go but she knows that you will give her groceries. Thank you for giving her that kind of faith and being humble. Please get her through this hard time in her life. Thank you for her believing in prayer and just get help her stay with you during this. In Jesus's name we pray, Amen. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy you need a place of our own we need a transportation we need finances we are so isolated in house poor for the rent and the groceries $850 a month for groceries how am I supposed to make it we do not have any money before 2...
Replies
9
Views
129
My family, out of town. Hope home does not get broken into. Hope I don’t get into trouble, shortly after return home. Hope my parents ### and ###, have issue with having enough pills, hope it get resolved. Things are going wrong today, hope this afternoon turns out better, as I hope to go out...
Replies
10
Views
159
Crazy, psycho Jezebel woman. I was only trying to help. As I am approaching the door of the grocery store, I see a woman with a shopping cart. She starts to walk away from the cart for whatever reason, and the the cart starts to roll unto oncoming traffic. I tell her politely that her cart is...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom