Help With The Healing In My Left Shoulder/neck Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamANT

Faithful Servant
I would like to ask that God help me with the healing of what might be a pinched nerve in the left side of my neck and shoulder. The pain seems to move around a bit from my neck, then to behind my shoulder blade, and then down under my left arm. It was a dull ache for a week or so and I wrote it off as soreness from exercise but the pain persists. I think it may be going away but I figured it best to ask others to be with me in prayer, for God to be involved, in this issue and for the continual prosperity of my health. Thank you God, Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you all so much. Praise God!
 
Dear Lord, You are the Just judge, Holy and True. You are the Most High God. You give us life. You hold all power in your hands.

You are the Mighty one from God who carries the world, and is ruler over all the earth. You Oh Most Blessed One are the giver of life. In you are only good things. In you is mercy and love. In you is healing of the nations. In you is freedom of worry and freedom of pain.

Lord Almighty, You loved us so much. You were sent from your Father, sent to save us from destruction. We truly can never make it to Heaven without the help of Jesus the Son, who was sent to earth to help us.

You, Lord are full of mercy and grace, please forgive us for our faults. Lord Jesus, in you all healing is performed. You Lord are the miracle worker. In your Spirit, your gift of healing is alive. In you Lord we can put our trust that you can heal us, and protect us from the enemy, and death of our soul.

You, Lord are miracle worker for the sick, and for the lost souls. You, Lord forgive us and save us from condemnation. You cleanse us and make us born again new. You give us a clean heart full of peace. You Lord are the Light.

In You is all truth. Your way Lord is the way to Heavenly Hope. Your hands Lord created the universe. You Lord are the True giver of Life. Every child is a miracle of Life. Life rests in Your Hands.

Wrap us as a close knit family, draw us near to you Lord, and bind us with your Loving Hands. Let us be drawn closer to You. You are the Vine, dear Lord and we are the branches. You carry all knowledge and all power. You Lord are our medicine. Your Words Lord are Truth and Life.

Help us put our trust in You. You Lord are the greatest physician. You heal, You protect, You care, You love, You are kind, You are patient, You are thoughtful, You are strength. You Lord are our Creator.

You know our thoughts, our sighings and our cryings and every hair on our head. You are Wonderful and make all good things for us. Heal us Lord, if it be Your will.

Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Lord,

I pray for your healing hand on ###. Lord thank you that you care so much you sent your son Jesus to die for us that we may have by faith the promises that are the Bible including healing!

I pray you will work through medicine or doctors if needed and heal this man quickly and completely!

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am still experiencing a lot of pain in my left shoulder, underarm area but I'm going to be trying out physical therapy this week and 3 more times after that. I don't know that I will get the results I'm looking for. After that, if I am still experiencing pain, I am going to get an MRI then if it is torn cartilage as it is currently thought to be, then I might end up needing surgery.
 
I had a physical therapy session yesterday and the pain was intense before the session but it seemed to relieve a great deal of the pain afterwards. The stretches/exercises I've been doing seem to help a lot too. Thank you for your prayers I believe they are being answered and am so grateful to God, to the prayer warriors here, and the experts/specialists that have helped me to heal. Praise God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what's going on with my left shoulder. Heal my left shoulder and set me free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
140
God, I don't know what's going on with my left neck, shoulder, and arm. They feel strange, and I don't understand why. Heal my left neck, shoulder, and arm so I can be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
13
Views
150
Please pray for my pain to resolve. I have RA and arthritis. Both shoulders have been bugging me so I got them injected. They felt better for a couple weeks but now the left one hurts to lift up. I think God that the pain is not so bad during the day so I can still work but in the evening the...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom