Help What do I do for a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel empty, disgusting, tired with everything and anything in life like nothing can fulfill me. How do I fill my cup? I read scripture but it rings hollow. It feels like a chore. Maybe the best thing rn is to listen to worship music. Am I being called to a new season? What are the signs?
Replies
6
Views
264
To get this job done asap, and they understand we’re very limited and lower their prices please and can get this done quickly Jesus, protection and test apt comes back negative soon. Praise Jesus Christ amen
Replies
8
Views
174
I need to let go of blaming myself for someone else’s actions. Their cruelty, their silence, their betrayal, or their distance was never proof that i deserved it. I can take accountability for my own choices without carrying the blame for what they chose to do. Stop punishing myself for pain I...
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom