Help ### Sleep At Night..

  • Thread starter Thread starter minilytz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minilytz

Guest
Dear Lord, you know what's going on with my best friend, and I'm begging you to help her sleep at night. Her health and stability is slowly deteriorating right now, one because she isn't eating properly but also because she just cannot stay asleep at night. Please God I don't want to see her end up in the hospital or worse because of this. I know she's been to the doctors before, but not for her sleep issues. If it comes down to it please put the thought into her head that it'd be beneficial to her if she went back. Lord you know how scared she is of the doctors but please help her realize that she needs to see someone because the way she's living right now is not gonna get better. Please just watch over her and be with her always. Help her know that you'll always be there for her, even when she's at her lowest. Please Lord, help her get better.
 
Lord, please bless ### restore their health, let sleep come to them so they can have a clear mind and seek help if needed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray that I can hv gud sleep in night
Replies
8
Views
144
Plz pray distraction from the enemy in my sleep. Pray for good sleep at night.
Replies
8
Views
180
Morning all. My daughter takes her MCAT in 1.5 hours. She could not sleep last night. Please pray that God comes through for her and she does well. I have faith myself.
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom