Help Rebuke

  • Thread starter Thread starter outofbeats
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

outofbeats

Guest
Even though today I feel a little bit better with positive thought and such, this past week I've been suffering from anxiety attacks and insomnia and worry for no reason at all. I have never ever had these problems. Negative thoughts constantly enter my brain and I can't concentrate at all. I feel the devil is attacking me. PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO HEAL. Rebuke through faith and prayer.
 
Praying for you ###. It is you who need the faith to rebuke the devil. Our prayer would help you to achieve your target.
 
We come against the plans of the devil, every temptation to sin is resisted in Jesus name. Holy Spirit lead and protect him, Father strengthen him and let Your word dwell richly in him. Devil is a liar and we rebuke you in Jesus name...amen
 
i do pray for ### in the name of Lord Jesus to think everything +vely. And get a better result simultaneously. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Father God I ask that You would help this person and remove the anxiety, and insomnia from this person, and help ### to cease worrying, and any negative thoughts, which we know are from satan. Father I ask that you would bless ### through the reading of Your Word and through prayer, and the teaching of your word. These things I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I offer this brother into your loving hands Lord and all his concerns Lord. Lord there are so many of us who go through what this brother is going through right now Lord. Lord heal him, cure him of this negative thoughts Lord. Lord he is hovered by these thoughts Lord and he wants to get rid of them Lord. Lord fill his heart and mind with positivity, happiness and peace Lord. Shower you joy and mighty overflowing love Lord. Lord may he experience the real you Lord. Lord show him your divine self Lord and once again protect him and heal him from all negativity from his life Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” ‭‭Philippians‬...
Replies
12
Views
136
Psalms 23, Ps. 34, Ps. 91, Ps. 121 Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please please please Heavenly Father remove it. As nothing is impossible...
Replies
14
Views
204
They’re predicting hotter weather next week, please don’t let it get any warmer my health can’t take it please. We’re healed head to toe Jesus and bless this week end with your mighty Protecting Blood covering, and your perfect will and mighty blessed open doors, amen
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom