Help plez - at training and would ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please my training is off I need to train 6 nights a week not just for goal and desires but also for health and posture purposes, needing to train at ten at night from Saturday to Thursday night, also needing funds as have debts and needing to move back overseas to live permanently
Replies
12
Views
252
Been real tired and getting lazy, I need to train 6 nights a week please pray for focus discipline self control determination
Replies
11
Views
191
I am currently in training for a new job. Please pray that myself and coworkers would make it through and be successful at this job. This training is getting a bit grueling - maybe I feel this way because I'm sleepy. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom