Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Currently cannot afford enough money to eat correctly and I just turned ### not enough money for a car or college and I've always been able to sing but recently haven't been able to sing or even talk due to lpr and lots of terrible events have been happening financial issues as well my father...
Replies
10
Views
193
Dear God, please help me as I go today and finish the year. I thank you Lord for the opportunity and all the learning I did. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
147
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD HELP PLEASE MY ANGELS THAT R A GOOD THING HELP ME WIN URGENTLY EASILY NO WORRIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET THRU BUYING SOME REAL LAND FREE OR CHEAP RIGHT NEAR ME OR SOMETHING BETTER GREATLY URGENTLY TO OWN MY FIRST HOME 🏠 GREATLY. LIFE IN I...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom