Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
Currently cannot afford enough money to eat correctly and I just turned ### not enough money for a car or college and I've always been able to sing but recently haven't been able to sing or even talk due to lpr and lots of terrible events have been happening financial issues as well my father...
Dear God, please help me as I go today and finish the year. I thank you Lord for the opportunity and all the learning I did. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD HELP PLEASE MY ANGELS THAT R A GOOD THING HELP ME WIN URGENTLY EASILY NO WORRIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET THRU BUYING SOME REAL LAND FREE OR CHEAP RIGHT NEAR ME OR SOMETHING BETTER GREATLY URGENTLY TO OWN MY FIRST HOME 🏠 GREATLY. LIFE IN I...