Help My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ericalynnvogel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ericalynnvogel

Guest
Dear Father, I pray that you bring my husband home. I feel as though we are so close. I thank you, Father, for softening his heart and bringing him this far. Father, I will not give up. I pray my husband comes home, to his family and his unborn baby that will be due in ###. In Your name I pray, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. I am praying that God’s perfect will, will be done in this situation. Why? Because God wants the best for all His children. May God bless you, cause His face to shine upon you. May you always and forever walk in, love, joy, peace, understanding, and the forgiveness of God.

Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name I pray that Your perfect will, will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Especially let your perfect will be done in my marriage. Bless our marriage.

Don’t You Ever Forget…. Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget…. God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best. Obey God’s Word. God Honors Obedience to His Word. God Got You. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord in Jesus name touch this marriage and bring her husband home to her and her family according to Your word lord unite this couple as one in mind, body and spirit with Your divine Love covering them in Jesus name we pray...
 
Lord, inspire those men and women who bear the titles "Husband" and "Wife".

Help them to look to You to themselves to one another to rediscover the fullness and mystery they once felt in their union. Let them be honest enough to ask: Where have we been together and where are we going? Let them be brave enough to question: "How have we failed?" Let each be foolhardy enough to say: "For me, we come first". Help them, together to reexamine their commitment in the light of Your love, willingly, openly, compassionately. O God, grant us this prayer for husband and wife through your son Jesus Christ our Lord, - Amen
 
God I agree in Jesus name, lead them not into temptation. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my son. He is an adult and he has gone through many hard times in his life. He almost died from a ###. He spent over 5-6 months living Away from us in a recovery home. He has just ended a relationship with a person ###. Wow. My son has a good soul. We raised our kids to be...
Replies
9
Views
152
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
299
Lord please heal heal mymoms life pleas ehelp my unbelif. Lor dplease heal my dad help my unbelif. Lod pleas heal my Borthe rna his fmaily please restore family reunon in Christ power. Lor dpleas ehal my uncle . pleas ehal my granduncleint henameof the Lord Jesus Christ. Lor dpleas ehal my da...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom