Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
A job as an educator came to me and I did my work and now it’s out of my hands. May this blessing come in a time of need that would help my family dearly.
I have 4 beautiful children, two of which are foster children we have the intent to adopt. Its been 3 years dealing with our local child services and no progress has been made. Please pray that during our upcoming court date God blesses us, if its his will, to not only keep these children but to...