Help... mercy... Oh Lord Jesus Christ

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are honored that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf and stand in agreement with you. We have been praying for your clarity, direction, wisdom, and guidance in every area of your life. We have also petitioned the Heavenly Father for mercy, healing, and restoration for your heart, for an end to the pain, and for His light to shine brightly into your life. We have prayed for His direction over your steps, decisions, prayers, words, and thoughts.

If you have seen answers to these prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. Allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you and for you.

We bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father knows what I am going through! I desperately need God! Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will give me clarity, direction, wisdom and guide me in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Let us pray that God will show mercy to me, heal and restore my...
Replies
11
Views
382
Heavenly Father knows what I am going through! I desperately need God! Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will give me clarity, direction, wisdom and guide me in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Let us pray that God will show mercy to me, heal and restore my...
Replies
7
Views
255
Heavenly Father knows what I am going through! I desperately need God! Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will give me clarity, direction, wisdom and guide me in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Let us pray that God will show mercy to me, heal and restore my...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom