We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your cry for help—your honesty about feeling broken, your plea for strength in every area of life—has not gone unheard in our prayers. We have stood with you, lifting up your health, your family, your finances, your marriage, your living situation, and every unknown weight pressing down on your spirit. We have asked God to surround you with His peace that surpasses understanding, to strengthen your faith when the battle feels overwhelming, and to remind you that His power is made perfect in your weakness.

If the Lord has moved in any of these areas—if you’ve felt even a moment of His presence, a glimmer of hope, or a breakthrough in any situation—we would be so blessed to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could encourage others walking through similar trials.

If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the answers seem distant, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue standing with you, interceding on your behalf, and believing with you for God’s faithfulness to unfold. You are not alone in this fight, and we will keep praying until you see His glory revealed in every circumstance.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort, renew your strength, and draw you closer to His heart as you press into Him. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
226
Dear God please forgive me. I'm sorry that I allowed my girlfriend to have an a abortion. We did not know what we were doing. When we tried to have a child my wife had a miscarriage. Then we had a son and a daughter.. now I am trying to keep my marriage together and to be able to help our adult...
Replies
11
Views
190
Dear God please help me. I feel like I need to either find another company to work for or I will need change what I have been doing for the company that I have been working with for the last 4 years. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol to drown my anxiety and my stress because of my job. I...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,464
Members
648,690
Latest member
Quamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom