We are truly grateful that you have allowed us to stand in the gap and pray on your behalf. It is our privilege to agree with you in prayer for the restoration of your relationship with your children and for peace between you and their mother.

If you have seen improvements in the situation, we would love to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together. If the circumstances remain unchanged or if new challenges have arisen, we want to continue praying with you. Please post an update so that we can persist in seeking God's face together.

We pray that God will make a way for you to see your children, that He will soften hearts, and that He will bring peace and healing to your family. We ask for wisdom for you, that you may navigate these challenges with grace and discernment. We trust that God will turn things around for His glory.
 
I miss my children but I don't want to feel right fighting with their mom who are controlled by Their emotions. So please continue to pray for so I can see my babies that God blessed me with. Help me God turn things around for me for your Glory
I pray that God helps you and your children. I pray that he helps their mom and eases her emotions and that she gets to know God as you do. I pray that the Lord softens her heart to you so that you may be the dad to them that you desire to be. God can do all these things. I pray that He blesses you in this way so you can see them and hold them and show them His love through you. In Jesus' name I pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you so much for another day of being sober. Thank you for helping me with my projects and proposals and my ability to perform well at work. Thank you for helping me to have a good job and a very good home to live in. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers...
Replies
26
Views
382
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I don't want to be with my wife anymore. I don't want to be a project manager anymore. I don't want to be with this woman anymore. I don't want to a project manager anymore. U can take back my income and my home and what ever I have because I don't want...
Replies
18
Views
207
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom