Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofgod

Servant of All
Lord I'm asking for your hands of protection on my home and my jobs. Lord help me to do my very best each and every day. My enemies want to see me fail but Lord I'm asking that you lift me up. I've done wrong but Father I want to do right. Remove the wickedness from my heart and mind. Please restore my reputation and renew my strength. Help me to be confident despite the circumstances. I pray that I leave worry and sadness behind me. Connect me to the right people and help me to always be a helping hand and not a hindrance. Lord I know your love will never fail.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
466
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
210
Dear Lord Jesus, This is my opportunity to be on a radio show. Please let me get on this podcast. Don’t let me get in my way. Please let me get there and get there immediately as soon as I can please help me and I can get what I need. I’ve been waiting to be on here. Please don’t let there be...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom