Help Me Trough This Day, Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruen

Servant of All
I struggle with a broken heart, please mend it Jesus! Take care of my children, Lord, and please, please heal my ###'s heart, save him and send him home to me and the kids. I pray in your name to do this in your perfect time in your perfect way. While I'm waiting, please help me! It hurts so bad. Thank you for listening, thank you for answering. I love you Lord, and I know you love my family. Please bless us with your love and grace.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me have a good day today please help me get my work done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I couldn't sleep well and so I am laying in my other bedroom having a cold beer and listening to my...
Replies
10
Views
239
Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
213
Dear God please help me today get my work done correctly and on time. I have my work up paperwork ready to send to my customer and I need to prepare the proposal for my customer to review next week. Please help me get this done today. Then I need to make up another work up for my boss and his...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom