Intercessor

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I praise you that you know more about what I need than I do myself. Help me prepare in advance and be ready for any and all interview questions. Grant me favor and wisdom, help technology work smoothly, allow me to answer succinctly and to the point, stay focused and have a chance to have any of my important questions to be answered. Again, thank you so much and praise you for knowing our needs before we even ask. In the Name of Jesus, Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Dear Lord, I praise you that you know more about what I need than I do myself. Help me prepare in advance and be ready for any and all interview questions. Grant me favor and wisdom, help technology work smoothly, allow me to answer succinctly and to the point, stay focused and have a chance to have any of my important questions to be answered. Again, thank you so much and praise you for knowing our needs before we even ask. In the Name of Jesus, Amen
Good morning ###. I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless ### with wisdom, confidence and favour during the interview, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me in my job interview tomorrow Make me the most outstanding candidate to the recruiter and hiring managers, amen.
Replies
9
Views
294
Help me succeed in my job interview tomorrow Amen
Replies
5
Views
296
Help me succeed in my job interview tomorrow I seem to fail a lot because of speaking with the wrong tone of voice, etc. Help me succeed tomorrow and in the upcoming interviews, amen I need work, amen No job in 20 months, amen
Replies
8
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom