Help me pray for the release of ###

Thank yoi all for your prayers. May God deliver you all as he delivers me in Jesus name.
 
Please pray for my son ### that he be transferred to his home town to work in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I desire that ### be released from jail instantly because she has been incarcerated due to reasons beyond control
Replies
11
Views
121
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
137
Hi All, thank you for praying for me for my MCAT exam. Tomorrow the score releases. Please pray to Jesus for me. I give it all to God and give it all to him. I cast all my anxieties toward him. If we have faith, anything can happen. That’s my hope. God can perform miracles and I hope this is my...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom