Help Me Please My Lord

Publishmyprayers

Beloved Warrior
I am so tired, sad, lonely, confused, scared and I beg you for help and guidance because I do not know what to do anymore. Please help me my God. You are the only one I have that loves me and cares for me and I need you.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom. Now he is a billionaire and wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
478
I am tired and depressed at the age of ### with so many issues, my son ### start working, be financially independent, successful, has been praying for ### years and nothing is working. My two boys are drifting apart and it's killing me inside, my work is down the drain, ### and his wife want...
Replies
8
Views
188
Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom