Help Me 'o Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear LORD, it’s nearly a year that I lost my job and can’t pay anything. I receive summons on a weekly basis and I don’t have the money to repay anything at present. Today, I bring everything to YOU and as a sinner who believe in YOU as my GOD, I ask and cry for your help to open a door for me. Yes, ‘O LORD, I sinned and did wrong but I ask YOU to forgive me and open a door for me that I can put everything behind me and go on with my life and give all the glory to YOU — I pray this in YOUR Holy name JESUS — Amen
 
Thank you, Father, for your gift of forgiveness. Please shower ### with grace and bless him to understand that he is no longer guilty because Jesus has taken his sin and washed him white as snow. I love you, Lord, for making provision for us in all things. Send the Holy Spirit to comfort him and give peace. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Gracious Father in Heaven through Your Son Jesus as You bless others day remember me and my family too. My daughter needs a job. My son needs a well paying job and a wife. My wife needs healing. I also need financial breakthrough and Divine Wisdom from Heaven. I also need Divine prorection as I...
Replies
8
Views
135
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
193
O Heavenly Father thank You that have used Your prophet, and servant to minister to thousands online, yet now You shown me that I am to start a church/community like the early church of Acts 2:42-47, and Acts 4:32-37. O Lord I need You so much now to do this work to minister to those that You...
Replies
5
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom