Help Me Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breesey

Disciple of Prayer
I pray God will pull me out of this depression and anyone else who feels as I do! I feel loneliness and desperation! Please Lord have mercy on ### who is facing prison sentences, give him the strength to keep going! Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
158
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
183
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son find a permanent job as we are...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom