Help me Lord with a financial breakthrough ...

Fiththym

Disciple of Prayer
Help me Lord with a financial breakthrough to be able to pay the debt that is increasing by day. The bank is threatening to take my car and land due to failure of payment on my side. I owe ### 80,000. Please help with 500,000.
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
177
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
10
Views
171
I am in need of a financial breakthrough. I'm on the verge of repossession. My check goes to childcare and food. There's never enough to cover my car.
Replies
14
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom