Help Me Lord Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopingfortomorrow

Servant of All
Hear my cries of my heart. Send me peace and comfort. Shine Your light on ###'s mind and help him realize my worth. Father give him the clarity that he needs and remind him of the wonderful moments we've shared. I love him unconditionally my Lord. Please Father bless us with a loving lasting relationship that will lead to marriage. Remove the blindfold and remove all the negativity that may be hindering the progress of our relationship. Open the lines of communication between us and change his attitude towards me so that he is more affectionate. Place me in his mind and heart so that he is reminded of me. Soften his heart towards me Lord so that he opens up his heart too. Touch him Lord that He will open His Eyes to believe and Have faith ... please Lord ... touch him ... I love You my Lord and truly thankful for the signs you continue to show me. I praise You and I give You thanks. Have mercy on me Jesus. Also I'm praying for my kids that they will be safe and in good health ... help them in their studies and work ... Lead them to the right path ... In Jesus name I pray, Amen!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord You hear the cry of our hearts and know our thoughts before they come in being. Lord I ask in Jesus name that You'd act on this ###'s behalf and answer their prayer! Thank you for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Father God, You're VICTORIOUS!!! PLEASE FATHER HEAL AND RESTORE, ###. SHE REALLY NEEDS YOU... FATHER RENEW HER HEART MIND BODY AND SOUL. FATHER SHE IS VERY SICK. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, WE PRAY ASK AND RECEIVE YOUR, MIGHTY POWERFUL HANDS OF...
Replies
8
Views
281
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
159
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom