Help me let go of my bitterness ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I apologize I’m sorry for my bitterness and bad thoughts. It’s hard for me because it seems like my life has been one problem after the next and never mind love I’m married and I feel lonely and unhappy because I have to carry the burdens because my spouse can’t. He is sick and disabled I...
Replies
10
Views
261
I'm still struggling to forgive my mother and accusers. I'm also still struggling to let go of the bitterness that I'm feeling. I would like prayer as I have a lot of pain in my lower back. I also still in pain. My abusive childhood has left me in pain.
Replies
9
Views
335
I have a root of bitterness against the people of God for their excessive criticism without mercy and harshness. Yet, it’s only my fault for lacking love which covers a multitude of sin. Lord take my burdens and help me to have this love which covers a multitude of sin and love the church and...
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,586
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom