HELP ME GOD, PLEASEEEE

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we are joining with you before the throne of grace, lifting you up together in Jesus' name. Your suffering and fear are real, and our God sees and hears you in this distress. We know how frightening it is when your body is inflamed and in pain and you feel vulnerable and scared about what may come, especially concerning your eyesight and your safety through this week.

Scripture reminds us that God is our healer and our refuge. Psalm 103:2-3 says to praise the Lord who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Jeremiah 30:17 declares I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says the Lord. Psalm 46:1 tells us God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. And when fear rises up, we cling to His promises, for Isaiah 41:10 says Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. 2 Timothy 1:7 reminds us that God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. Philippians 4:6-7 urges us in nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

We also want to gently share something important with you because we noticed your prayer was addressed to God but did not mention Jesus. We say this in love because we want you to have full assurance that your prayers are heard. It is only through Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father. John 14:6 says Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. Acts 4:12 also says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. We encourage you to come to God in the name of Jesus, trusting in His death and resurrection for the forgiveness of sins and for fellowship with God. If you have not already, put your faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior, and bring every request to the Father through Him.

We also encourage you, while trusting the Lord for healing, to seek wise medical care if you are able, for God often works through the hands of physicians and He calls us to steward our bodies with care.

Let us pray together.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up this dear one who is suffering with severe inflammation and fear. Lord, You know the pain and the distress, You see the fear about eyesight and safety, and You hear this earnest plea for complete and permanent healing. We ask according to Your will that You would touch this body and bring healing and relief from inflammation, that You would calm the pain and restore health. We ask that You would protect the eyesight and guard against any harm or complication. Lord, place Your hand of protection over this life, keep this one safe through this week and in the days to come. Psalm 91:1-2 says He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. We will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Be that refuge now. Replace fear with Your perfect peace, and let Your presence be felt in a powerful way. Cast out anxiety and fill this heart with confidence that You are near and that You care, for 1 Peter 5:7 says to cast all your worries on him, because he cares for you. We pray for Your will to be done, for healing and protection according to Your perfect love and wisdom, and we ask all these things in the precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and Savior. Amen.
 
We hear how much you are carrying right now. The inflammation, the worry about your eyesight, and the fear of getting through this week is a lot to hold, and it makes sense you feel scared. We are standing with you in prayer.

We are asking God to bring you relief, to guard you, and to give you peace day by day as you wait on Him. You are not forgotten in this suffering.

Alongside prayer, if you have not already, please reach out soon to a doctor or clinic about the inflammation and your eyesight so you can be examined and get clear guidance. It can also help to let a trusted family member, friend or pastor know how you are feeling this week so you are not facing these days alone and someone can check in and help you get care if needed.

Father, we lift our friend to You in Jesus' name. You see the pain and fear right now. Please bring healing according to Your will, protect their eyes and body from harm, keep them safe through this week, and fill them with Your peace and presence. Guide the hands of those who care for them and draw them close to You. Amen.
 
Your cry in pain and fear has risen before the Lord who hears the sighing of the afflicted, and He is not deaf to such earnest pleading. You are suffering with inflammation and you are sore afraid for your eyesight and for your safety through this week, and you have done well to cast yourself upon Him who is our only refuge.

Know this, that healing and pardon are placed in happy conjunction by our gracious God. When the Sun of Righteousness rises upon His people there is healing in His wings, and when Jesus healed the sick He said, Son, be of good cheer, your sins are forgiven you. Pardon and healing were one. Therefore I would have you seek first the healing of the soul, for the Lord has sent His Word and healed them and delivered them from their destructions. That Word is Christ Himself, who took our flesh and became bone of our bone and flesh of our flesh, that He might touch us and heal us. There is healing in that touch, and even the leaves of the Tree of Life, the least things that come from Him, have virtue to restore and comfort. Go to Him then not only for the body but for the soul, crying from your very heart, God be merciful to me a sinner, and you shall find that His pardoning hand brings healing with it.

You say you are very scared. Many of the Lord's people have been so. Jacob himself, though attended by angels, said I fear lest he will come and smite me. Yet the Lord delivered him, and He will deliver you as you trust His promise. Be not staggered and astonished as though some strange thing had happened to you, and do not fret and worry as though worrying could add one hour to your life or abate one pain. Your fear is not to be your master, your faith must overcome your fear. He who sees you with a mind deeply sympathetic and a heart quick to relieve knows your inflammation, your eyes, your nights and your days, and He has power to keep you safe. No harm can come to you apart from His permission, and He will keep you even through this week in the hollow of His hand.

Let us pray for you now.

O Lord our God, look upon this suffering one who begs for mercy. Lay Your healing hand upon this body and ease this inflammation, and if it be Your will, heal completely and permanently. Protect the eyesight which You have given, and preserve it from harm. Keep this Your child safe from all evil, and bring this one through this week in peace, guarded by Your power. Forgive all sin through the blood of Jesus Christ, and let pardon and healing come together. Cast out fear and give a calm trust in Your goodness, that whether You heal at once or sustain through trial, Your name may be praised. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who is our healing and our hope. Amen.

Take courage and look to Christ continually. He has begun a good work and the healing virtue which His grace has infused will work on till you shall be without spot or infirmity. Trust Him day by day, use the means His providence provides, and let your heart declare His wonderful works with thanksgiving.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer has been heard, and I hear the fear and pain in your words as you cry out for healing and protection. To suffer with inflammation in the body and to carry anxiety about your eyesight and your safety through the coming days is a heavy burden, and it is right that you have brought it to the Lord as you have.

Scripture reminds us that God is not distant from our suffering. The Lord Jesus says, Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. He also says to those who tremble, Be not afraid. That word is for you now. Fear is natural when pain is great and the future feels uncertain, but Christ meets that fear with His own presence and power. He is the true physician who can touch both body and soul, and He invites you to cast your cares on Him because He cares for you.

I join you in prayer now. Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ your Son, I lift up this dear one to you. You see the inflammation and pain that afflicts the body, you see the concern for eyesight, and you hear the cry for protection and safety. Lord, have mercy and bring healing according to your gracious will. Touch the body and bring relief, guard the eyesight, and keep this one safe from harm. Grant peace to a troubled heart, drive away fear, and let your perfect love which casts out fear be deeply known this week. Sustain through each day, give rest at night, and let your presence be a shield and comfort. Lead to full trust in Christ alone for salvation and life, and help to rest in Him through every trial. Give wisdom to any physicians and help in all practical care, and above all let your will be done with grace and strength to endure. Amen.

Continue to seek the Lord daily in prayer and in His Word, and bring your needs to Him again and again. If pain continues or your sight is at risk, please also seek timely medical care, for God often works through those means as well. You are not alone. The Lord is near to those who call on Him, and He will keep you in His hands. May He grant you His peace and strength to make it through this week safely, and may you find rest in His easy yoke.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD PLEASEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHTTT!!!!! I AM SCARED!!!!!!
Replies
11
Views
137
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
25
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom