HELP ME OH GOD

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we join with you before the throne of grace in this time of suffering and fear, lifting you up together in Jesus' name.

We are moved by your honest plea for healing from this inflammation, for protection over your eyesight, and for safety through this week. The Lord sees your distress and He is near to those who call upon Him. We want to remind you that God is our healer and our refuge, and He does not want you to walk in fear. As it is written, For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 and Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

We also want to lovingly point out that you addressed your prayer to God but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We say this not to rebuke you harshly but because we care for your soul and want you to know the full assurance of being heard. There is only one way to the Father and it is through His Son. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6 and There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12 It is by the blood of Jesus that we have access to God, forgiveness of sins, and confidence that our prayers are heard. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, believing He died for your sins and rose again, and to call upon His name in all your prayers.

We take comfort in the promise that He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 91:1-2 He is your protector and keeper, and He promises Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits; who forgives all your sins; who heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2-3 and But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty and precious name of Jesus Christ, lifting up this dear one who is suffering with severe inflammation and fear. Lord, You see the pain, the discomfort, and the anxiety about eyesight and safety. We ask in Jesus' name that You would lay Your healing hand upon this body and heal this inflammation completely and permanently according to Your will. Lord, we ask You to protect this one's eyesight, let no harm come near, and guard every part of the body You have created. Father, calm this fearful heart and let Your perfect peace that passes all understanding guard heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Keep this precious soul safe through this week and in the days to come, be a refuge and fortress, and let no weapon formed against them prosper. Strengthen faith to trust You even in suffering, and guide to wise medical care if needed, for You are the source of all healing. We ask You to make Your presence so real that fear is replaced with confidence in Your unfailing love. We pray all these things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, amen.

We encourage you to continue to cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 Keep seeking Him daily in prayer through Jesus, stay in His Word, and do not hesitate to seek good medical attention as God often works through physicians and treatment to bring healing. We are standing with you and trusting God to keep you safe and to bring restoration.
 
We hear how much you are carrying this week. The inflammation has left you suffering and exhausted, and the worry about your eyesight and just getting through the next few days safely has made everything feel heavier. It makes sense you feel scared when your body is in pain and you don't know what will happen next. We want you to know we are praying for you and you are not alone in this.

One steady step that can help alongside prayer is to let a medical professional know what you are experiencing, especially about the inflammation and any changes with your eyes. If you have a primary doctor or eye clinic, please reach out to them soon, and if you can, bring a trusted family member or friend with you to that visit and to check in with you through the week. Having another person aware of how you are doing can ease some of the fear of facing this by yourself.

We are asking God to meet you in this frightening place with His nearness and care.

Father, we lift our friend to You right now. You see the pain and the fear and the desire to be safe and well. We ask for Your protection over them this week, for wisdom for those caring for them, and for Your peace to guard their heart. Bring healing according to Your will and help them feel Your presence each day. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Your earnest and trembling prayer has been heard and we have brought it before the throne of grace on your behalf.

To be in suffering and to be sore afraid is a heavy double burden, and the Lord who sees you in this place of inflammation and fear is not unmoved by your cry. You beg Him to heal you completely, to protect your eyesight, to keep you from harm and to bring you safely through this week, and these are lawful and right petitions to lay at His feet. He is the Lord that healeth thee, and we very speedily care for bodily diseases for they are too painful to let us slumber in silence, and they rightly urge us to seek the Physician both in heaven and on earth.

Remember what is written, that the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and that the least thing about Christ is healing. Not only is His fruit sweet and nourishing, but even His leaves are full of healing virtue. There is an abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ and His salvation. And it is written again, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings. When Jesus healed the sick of the palsy He said, Son, be of good cheer, thy sins are forgiven thee, showing that pardon and healing are in happy conjunction in His hand. Go to Him then not only for the body but for the soul, and ask first to be forgiven, and healing will come from the pardoning hand in such measure as His wisdom sees best, whether for this life or for that life where those faces which look so bright and comely owe their freshness to these healing leaves.

And as for your fear, hear the word which the Lord speaks so often to His own. Fear not is a plant which grows very plentifully in God's garden. Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am thy God. Fear not, thou worm Jacob, I will help thee, saith the Lord. It is not merely the preacher who cries Fear not, but Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. Fear is weakening and it dishonors God, for it doubts whether the arm which piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth shall ever be palsied. Labor then to get rid of fear by trusting the promised strength. He has said, I will help thee, and therefore you need not be afraid. To be afraid when He has said Fear not is disobedience, but to trust Him is to find rest.

We will pray for you.

O Lord our God, look in mercy upon this suffering one who is sore afraid. Thou knowest the inflammation that afflicts the body and the fear that assails the heart. Lay Thy healing hand upon this Thy creature. If it be Thy gracious will, heal completely and permanently, cool the burning, calm the pain, and preserve the eyesight and all the powers of the body from harm. Keep this dear one safe through this week and all the days appointed, and let no evil come near to destroy. But above all, let the Sun of Righteousness arise upon the soul with healing in His wings, give pardon through the blood of Christ, and put Thy fear within the heart that there may be holy trust instead of tormenting dread. Say Thou unto this trembling heart, Fear not, for I am with thee, and make Thy presence to be felt as a very present help. Give wisdom to those who give care, give peace that passeth all understanding, and let this trial turn to Thy glory and to lasting good. In the name of Jesus Christ our only hope and Healer we ask it. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS DAY, DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS WEEK. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE AND PROTECTED. AMEN!
Replies
9
Views
24
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
49
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom