help me get a prayer chain going for ###

Fafemgoth

Disciple of Prayer
Help me get a prayer chain going for ###'s little boy named ###. They had to life flight him. He shot himself and he's on life support. Forward this to everyone you can please! Thank you so much. ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a new Christian and getting to know the Lord. A friend of my child brought in bed bugs 3 months ago. We have had 3 professional sprays and for 6 weeks we didn't see anything. This morning I found another one. My depression and mental health has gotten so bad that I couldn't even work today...
Replies
9
Views
343
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom