Help Me Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This has been going on for months now Lord. I've remained steadfast in praying. You can move mountains dear Lord. PLEASE MOVE THIS EVIL MAN THAT IS TRYING TO DESTROY ME SOMEPLACE ELSE. I have done your will, I have prayed for him, tried to help him, but he still keeps hurting me. I have done nothing to him. I'm scared God, I had to leave my home because of him, the home that you blessed me with.  I WANT TO GO HOME GOD & FEEL SAFE. He claims to be a Christian Lord, but his actions are evil. I have much of your work left to do God, Please MOVE HIM. I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
don't let him control you. i am praying for you. God won't let anything bad happens to your life. you have to stand for yourself. O Lord Jesus Christ, remove this evil person from her life. give her all happiness in life.

1 Peter 5:5-11. I am praying with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear heavenly father thank you i got 1 year free hospital visit and tomorrow i will go to the ER and please give them the wisdom to find what is wrong with me. and for them to give me a temporaly thyroid perscription my pills are runing out i had to cut back the dosage myself ive been wanting to...
Replies
8
Views
115
Dear Father, please unburdened my heart from this heavy worry I’m carrying right now. Please, let everything work out perfectly with this process I will have to go through this year. I’m worrying sick, I cannot carry this anymore. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
142
Mariana prays to God that God will help her in her fight with the illness she has with the attack of the evil one on her, to support him to strengthen and empty the evil away.
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom