Help me beg to send me a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from a poor Asian country and I don't work at the moment due to some problems I faced. A professor from a good Japanese university encouraged me to apply to his PhD program. Since the application money is about 180 USD, I had to ask my parents. But my parents refused saying that Japan is...
Replies
12
Views
252
Please Brothers pray for me for Jesus Christ the Son of God to have mercy on me and help me. Send helper that’ll help me and wipe away my tears. I need help brother, financial help, I have lost my home because I couldn’t afford to renew my rent and now my ### and 2 kids are in their grandparents...
Replies
8
Views
309
Lord, I come before you, thanking you for good things you have done, lord .. please send help to me am giving up, I have pain in my heart, please send destiny helper and also someone I can talk to, please lord I need you . In Jesus name ..I pray . amen
Replies
8
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom