Help Me And Provide Me With The Strength To Assist My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
'Dear God, please help me and provide me with the strength to assist my husband in his time of need. He is depressed due to his terminally ill brother and he is treating his children badly due to his sorrows. Please give him the grace to accept God's will and foster better relationships with his children. I appreciate your heavenly support.'
 
Strength coming by the hearing of the word of God and the word comes by faith. Please pray for faith to be given in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Pray for children to be nurtured by other members of the family who can offer health by casseroles sent over or housework help that may take the burden off of one and allow time for all to heal. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brother, My name is ###, i am currently planning to change my job from accountant to credit controller position with better salary. But i am currently in ### but unable to find a job or get interview call. I need God to show his mercy on this matter very soon without delay somehow a salary hike...
Replies
6
Views
77
FOR PAST FEW MONTH I AM PLANNING TO CHANGE MY JOB FROM ACCOUNTANT TO CREDIT ANLYST OR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE I ATTENDED INTERVIEW BUT THEY I HAVNT HEARD FROM THEM ITS AN MNC COMPANY AS WELL. I AM GETTING BORED AND DISCOURAGED BEING AS AN ACCOUNTANT AND LOW SALARY END. DUE TO WHICH MY PARENTS ARE...
Replies
10
Views
139
Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,277
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom