Help Him From Temptation And Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Father I need your help. My ### commits adultery and it bugs me so much. Why does he have to watch others be intimate. It hurts my heart and makes me wonder things. I don't want to be with any guy like this. Please in Jesus name please help him from temptation. Help me from with this pain, show me to not care about that and be strong. And possibly move on if I have to. Prepare me Father. I KNOW I WILL BE FINE. I LOVE U. GIVE ME STRENGTH. :'(
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father I lift up ### to You please intervene in her situation and do the best thing for her In Jesus' name Amnen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for hedge of protection over my husband ### and my family and marrige from seen and unseen danger and form of evil Prayer for speedy intervention and deliver my husband from alcohol and speaking life health and mercy and restful sleep to function proper healing over his body. and make...
Replies
12
Views
172
Shalom Lord speaks it's very important to pray for protection from temptation!!! Almighty God, heavenly Father, please protect me from temptation and guide my steps firmly in your ways. In Jesus' name, Amen. Could you please pray for this for me in Jesus' name, please?
Replies
6
Views
223
Hi, Please pray for ### that God will keep ### growing in the faith & away from temptation to sin. Amen
Replies
10
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom