help hardtimes

kim persing

Humble Servant of All
I've been having a hard time. My mom, ###, and her family are ignorant and rude to me and mine. I no longer talk to them. They are non-Christians and will never see life like a Christian does. We've been having money problems too. In the last ### years, I've had the neighbor from hell living next to me. I've prayed that God would make her move her boyfriend start on my ###-year-old. Her boy keeps it going. These people love conflict. I don't. They work when they feel like it. We work, get no help buying our house, can't afford to move. Everyone in my neighborhood hides when they start the picking, and no one will even talk to us. I can't take it. I am afraid I am going to snap and do something I will regret because no one will help—not the police or Section 8. No one cares. My son thinks God doesn't care or if there is any, because everything that's happened lately.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
210
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
131
Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
8
Views
26
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom