Help From The Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmorgan

Servant of All
Lord bind all my enemies up in the name of Jesus. Lord all those who wish evil against me & my family, let them fall in their own trap & bring them to shame. Let others see them for who they are. Help my paperwork get processed ASAP so I can return to work & touch my boss's heart so she will pay me PTO. Fix it so my husband gets a job ASAP & Father help us to come up with $### by the ### so we can pay the rent & my husband needs $### by the ### for his car. Father you own everything & I know you can fix it at the twinkling of an eye. Lord hold all of the riches & I'm asking you to release some to me. Father I plead the blood of Jesus over my family, health, finances, & my life. Lord we need you. Keep this roof over our heads, clothes, food, cars, jobs, & our lights on. Give us a supernatural miracle because we need you. Give us favor in all we do & everywhere we go. Fix it right now in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
360
Plz pray as I face a type of mental disturbance at my job too and at home. Pray for my peace so that I can do my day-to-day work normally.
Replies
10
Views
496
Save me now, my God and my Creator, from the hands of those who hate me—those who wish my life to be their doormat, that they might trample me underfoot. Forgive me for the mistakes of my lips and the deception of my heart, for what I uttered years ago in my naivety, unaware of those around me...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom