Help For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cp9042
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cp9042

Guest
Hello. Please pray for my ###. He is going through a divorce and may soon become homeless. Lord give him shelter, and ease his soul. Show him Your Love and guide him. This I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, you are our Redeemer,
Father your word says that for everything that happens Lord you have a reason as to why, Lord I commit my ### in your favorable eyes so that you may have favor over what he is going through. Please Lord surround him with love and joy at this difficult time. We know that Lord no one has ever run to you and be ashamed in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
 
Lord let him never be alone. Mend the broken heart. Comfort his soul. Amen
 
Make a way Lord Jesus for this man to not be homeless ever, and for your will to override all in this marriage in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear cp9042

Rest assured that God hears our prayers. As you await God's response for your son, I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord, I thank you for blessing me with another day. Thank you in advance for the many many blessings that are still to come. Lord, you know what is in my heart. I have given you my fears, my worries and my anxieties. I don’t want them back. Dear Lord, I will be still and let you do your work. Lord, I will always trust in you for everything. Dear Lord, I believe in miracles. Lord, please help me turn my life around for the better. I ask this in Jesus’ name Amen.
 
Jesus heal this child of God give him a home and a place to rest his weariness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, ### keep trying to rush me to go into the shelter. She doesn't understand why the other shelter was faster then this one. I got my things packed and ready to go. ### said dont expect to go until the weekend. I asked if he can do a referral for other homeless shelters. I don't know...
Replies
6
Views
291
Dear God, Me and my wife is separating temporarily. Then we are getting a divorce. I'm going into the homeless shelter. All of our friends and family members said there not going to come around my wife ### or have any contact with her. They know things I don't know. But they want tell me why...
Replies
5
Views
112
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom