Help for Today

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial help & opportunities to move forward. I have been working hard despite osteoporosis & other disabilities. My husband lies so much & nothing happens. I want to be of a help to myself & others. I could elaborate how bad it is & abusive, demeaning plus all his secrets but I will...
Replies
13
Views
138
Please pray along with me in agreement that my family will hear back from my cousin that went on vacation in ### last week. We want to make sure that he is safe. Although he travels often out of the country, it is very unusual for us not to hear from him while he is traveling. In Jesus name I...
Replies
9
Views
207
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years ###. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily ###. ###. Needs to take ### as prescribed. For ### to work successfully. For my elderly dad & younger brother’s health both not healthy. For...
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom