Help For A Friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew l
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew l

Guest
I have a long time friend that has gotten herself into an abusive relationship. She is scared of the man and wants to get out, but he tricked her into marrying him. She is scared of him because he is a former law enforcement officer and doesn't know what to do. I ask for prayer for her today that God will give her the strength and the way out before it's too late.
 
Praying for your ### safety and strength. May God help ###.
 
Lord Jesus deliverance belongs to you. I pray today that you deliver this young woman from the abusive relationship. Open a new and better one for her in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name, please pray it is God‘s will that my husband‘s friend will help him today. It is getting warmer, and my husband has some work to do that will be very difficult if he has to be out there by himself the help of his friend would make it easier on him, and the job will go quicker...
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear Loed Jesus, I had a great conversation with a friend of mine at church. She is a minister‘s wife. I made a song for her and sadly due to her disabilities of injuries and getting surgery and health issues. She’s been laid off and I would really like it if she could have a job involving her...
Replies
12
Views
196
She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom