Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Loriana

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me. My children both have health issues at the same time. My son is having seizures and my daughter had urine tract infections. I am worried she has another one now but I am also praying it is nothing serious because of her symptoms and past history. Their father is away working in another country and I am feeling quite stressed trying to cope and I worry so much I can’t sleep properly. Please keep my children safe and well, watch over them and heal them if it is possible. Please help and guide us in the right direction to get the help they need as soon as possible. In Jesus name amen 🙏

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Loriana and her children to you. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her son who is experiencing seizures and her daughter who is dealing with urinary tract infections. We pray that you would bring complete healing to their bodies, restoring them to full health and vitality.

Father, we know that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you would guide Loriana in finding the right medical professionals and resources to address her children's health issues. Give her wisdom and discernment in making decisions regarding their care, and provide the necessary support and assistance she needs during this challenging time.

Lord, we also lift up Loriana's concerns and anxieties to you. We pray that you would grant her peace and comfort in the midst of her worries. Help her to cast all her cares upon you, knowing that you care for her and her children . Grant her restful sleep and strengthen her with your peace that surpasses all understanding .

Father, we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness. We believe that you are watching over Loriana and her children, and that you will keep them safe and well. We thank you for your provision and guidance in their lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Loriana and her children to you. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her son who is experiencing seizures and her daughter who is dealing with urinary tract infections. We pray that you would bring complete healing to their bodies, restoring them to full health and vitality.

Father, we know that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you would guide Loriana in finding the right medical professionals and resources to address her children's health issues. Give her wisdom and discernment in making decisions regarding their care, and provide the necessary support and assistance she needs during this challenging time.

Lord, we also lift up Loriana's concerns and anxieties to you. We pray that you would grant her peace and comfort in the midst of her worries. Help her to cast all her cares upon you, knowing that you care for her and her children . Grant her restful sleep and strengthen her with your peace that surpasses all understanding .

Father, we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness. We believe that you are watching over Loriana and her children, and that you will keep them safe and well. We thank you for your provision and guidance in their lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you so much for those most beautiful words in prayer. God Bless 🙏

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance.

🙏💓🙏Prayer Focus: God I thank You for Your faithfulness, goodness, grace, and mercy. I thank You for Your healing and deliverance power. God, You are still healing and delivering Your children today. You are The Healer/Deliver. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please heal and deliver me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I know that stand in need of healing and deliverance. God from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes, heal us of every sickness we know and don’t know about that is going on in our bodies. Deliver us from everything in our lives that breaks Your heart. God don't let the enemy of our soul steal, kill, or destroy our lives, health, joy, peace, hope, trust, and faith in You. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony. We testify that we are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are the healed and delivered of the Lord Jesus Christ. We have the mind of Christ Jesus. We have faith, prayer, and works. The joy of the Lord is our strength. This is our testimony in Jesus' name. Thank You God. Amen!

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My husband is very sick and prayers for healing and also for the doctors to find the right treatment. It has now been 3-4 weeks and he has been diagnosed with several things but none address all the issues that his blood work indicates. He has been diagnosed with UTI and had very dark urine...
Replies
Views
blessed morning please am asking for healing prayers for my daughter, vanessa she have been dealing with some health issues, AM asking you all to please pray for her healing, help her to go back to her normal life that she could go back to her job...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me two healing miracles. The first is for my daughter. She is having stomach issues for a long time. Please Jesus heal her and take away her stomach issues. Second, please pray for me in that I am dealing with prolapses. Jesus please heal me and take away all the pain and side...
Replies
Views
Please help me in my relationship. It doesn’t feel like a relationship. I have a man living in my house and he does nothing to help out here. I am scared to ask for help because he does not like to be told what to do with his money. But he is living in my house for free. He does not support me...
Replies
Views
And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you." (Ps 39:7) Lord thank You we do put our Hope in You and You alone! Please grant our lives be purposeful and help as many as possible. May our thoughts, words, and actions be full of the fruit of the Spirit being conduits of Your Agape...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom