Hello That You Christ Jesus Christ God To ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benjamin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benjamin

Guest
Hello That You Christ Jesus Christ God To hell In the Name of Buddha By him Self His name Is ### ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please praying for moving this torment neighbor who are full of gossiping, meddling, disorder, bad intentions to torment transfer ruin, misery, harassment, inappropriate behavior sexual “depredation sexual” giving them a the community of list of depredation sexual for the security in neighboring...
Replies
7
Views
287
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
179
Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom