Hello prayer warriors. Please continue to pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello prayer warriors. Please continue to pray for me, ###, and my daughters ### and ###. Please pray for my mother ### and my business. Let's pray for peace in this world. And may God hear your prayers and grant your petition, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
149
Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
313
Hello prayer warriors in Christ Jesus. Thanks for your prayers, please continue to be steadfast in prayer for yourselves and for your families. I also, ask that you pray for me and my family. I'm in despair, in a terrible relationship. Please pray for my daughters ### and ###. Please pray for my...
Replies
11
Views
605
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom