Hello please pray Lord's Prayer for me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. I pray the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our...
Replies
11
Views
106
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be...
Replies
10
Views
155
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom