Hello, please pray for the piano lessons ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have a piano lesson today. I really have lost all interest in taking these lessons for certain reasons (including grieving the loss of a loved one) even though I love music. I find the lessons to be so grueling and difficult to sit through now. Please pray for me as my...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for me about this: I have been taking piano lessons for the past year or so. In December, something happened with my piano teacher that made me uncomfortable to continue lessons - something that felt very mean-spirited from her. Since then, I had been on the fence about continuing...
Replies
7
Views
198
Please pray for God to give me wisdom and clarity about whether or not I should continue piano lessons with my piano teacher. A few months ago, something occurred with her that made me uncomfortable and made me not want to continue lessons with her and since then, I've been asking and waiting...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom