Hello, Please pray for me that I will safely ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hello,

Please pray for me that I will safely get over my heart break, that God will heal my heart and that I will get another accommodation and safely relocate back home next year in Jesus Name Amen.

Kind regards, ###
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get back home and to school safely and for ### kittens to find homes asap thank you
Replies
9
Views
376
Please pray to the Lord our God for my ### to return back home safely. Please bless the person who found him post him on Facebook ### or ###, ###, ### lost dog for me to find him and return him back home safely. I pray to you Father God to please watch over him and bless him to return back home...
Replies
6
Views
307
Hello everyone, please pray for God to bless the work of my hands and for me to be focused at work. Pray that I have the energy and strength I need to get through the day, and please pray for safety for me, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom