Hello: Please pray for me. I've been feeling really lonely, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

savemymarraige

Prayer Partner
Hello:

Please pray for me. I've been feeling really lonely, please pray that GOD will bring a companion into my life. I want to get married someday and have a family. Also please pray for my friend ### who suffers from substance abuse and depression. Thank you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been feeling lonely lately. I live alone, all relationship have broken down, family relationship, I have a few friends and partner recently has been ignoring me. I've assessed myself, I've tried to be humble, apologize when I'm wrong. I'm starting to feel lonely and tearful.
Replies
8
Views
447
I’m feeling really lonely, depressed, like my feelings are starting to feel intense again. I need prayers.
Replies
7
Views
355
My dearest Lord and Jesus, I want to leave my prayer here and I hope I can find solace through Jesus. My mind has been chaotic. It feels like I've lost the compass of my life. My dear Lord and Jesus Christ, I've been feeling mentally exhausted and frustrated. I know that You know all my...
Replies
10
Views
556
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,302
Members
649,112
Latest member
Brairurlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom