Hello, please pray for me (###) and ...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
96
Hello, please pray for me. I am feeling lonely as of late, I am getting older as years go by. I would like to find a God fearing woman, who would be by my side. I've been praying a lot, but so far nothing. Because I feel so lonely I reach for porn from time to time as well. God bless and merry...
Replies
8
Views
535
Hello. Please pray for me. My mother abandoned me in an abusive relationship and my husband kicked me out of the house at 8 months pregnant and now I'm living in an RV with my infant son at a state park and suffering from a lot of illnesses. Please pray for my healing and protection. I Jesus'...
Replies
11
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom