Hello please help me in prayers I'm ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
146
Everything in my life is not working, I graduated but I did not receive my degree because I have tuition debts. Right now I don't have a job nor anything to get income. I'm now in a position where I can't even buy food for myself. Daily I eat plain rice just to survive. The only thing I will end...
Replies
8
Views
138
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,852
Messages
16,815,823
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom