Hello papa thanks for been there for me

Menecirith

Disciple of Prayer
Hello papa, thanks for being there for me and my family. Am writing you from ###. Papa, please pray for me and my family. Am a female aged ###, married to a ### aged ###. We are suffering from setbacks, spirit, and stagnation. Please papa, deliver us also from the spirit of the dead. My ovaries have been removed because of sickness. I believe in your God, papa. Please remember me as you are praying for others. Amen.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been diagnosed with hepatitis C. I need prayers. I know and I believe God will heal me through this altar of fire.
Replies
6
Views
293
Hello Papa, still on the matter of requesting for a Prayer of Agreement between myself and You to Our Covenant keeping God to Heal me of Breast cancer invasive ductal Carcinoma with Multiple Lymph nodes, PaPa by my Faith I trust God to heal me without starting Chemotherapy and the other...
Replies
8
Views
301
Praise report Hello everybody that's been praying for ### she's getting better just to let you know keep praying for her here's my prayer request Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me 👉pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of...
Replies
8
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom